From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 18:19:15 -0400
Good News!  Just heard that Gabriel ( Ferret Wise) McCarthy is a winner!

Well we all know that, but he took first place in the handicapped ring at
the GLFA show!  Good going Gabriel!  Now I hear that as he is just now
travelling back from the show with his Mom Mary, Aunt Jeannie and company he
is going to write a story for the Frolic newsletter on his experiences at
the GLFA show.  Isn't that right Gabriel????

Gabriel saw "Kodo the Kutes" family, and helped sell some of the Ferret Wise
shelter pottery mugs.  Gabriel's write up about his show experience will be
coming out in the upcoming issue of "Frolic" the shelter newsletter.  (so,
if any of you have lapsed your subscription-- you might want to reconsider
renewing it!).