From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 1995 18:51:28 -0500
This new game isn't new to our Mom....she plays it all the time but today
she's not feeling well (bad back problems - can't bend) so we had to teach
it to our Dad.

We had been out playing for several hours so it was time to go back in our
cage and get a munchie (raw potato pieces) and take a nap.  Our cage has 2
doors on the bottom and one on the top.  Dad was putting us back in the cage
but he forgot to close the doors....he put 3 of us in the first door...we
ran real fast to the second door and came back out.  We always line up in a
single file line...he put us in the first door and we came running out the
second door.  He was counting us and came up with 20 ferrets!  Now you guys
all know there's only three of us, right?  Poor Dad was getting frustrated
but we were having a ball.  We couldn't believe just how stupid Dad is
sometimes.  Finally Mom was laughing so hard she told him...lock down both
doors first...then put them in through the top door..

Oh brother! Are all Dads this dumb?

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!