From:
Vickie Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2008 03:44:28 -0500
It's 3:30 on Christmas morning I Couldn't sleep , My mind was to busy
thinking of all the wonderful people the world does have. It's not
often you get to see such a giving sprit from those that don't know
you... The gifts for the fuzzy kids keep coming some have names on
the package. Today we are sharing the day with our human family...
Tomorrow when things are more normal around her we will be sharing
Christmas with the 4 legged kids which also include 4 dogs, 33 ferrets
2 sugar Gliders one cat and a chinchilla. I Can't wait to see the kids
with all the new toys they have received. A alligator was sent to our
Annie my son insisted that she got to have it and I must admit she
loved it... We don't know who sent it but Annie and the rest of the
crew love it... So thank you to who ever sent it...

Being a new shelter and first time on the tree I was excited as my son
as each package has arrived I love watching the kids play with the toys
and act like little dancing clowns. I can't thank each and every one of
the kids Santa's for the joy they have brought to these fuzzy's .. The
Bedding will be put to good use LOL...

I Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ... God Bless

Vickie Lusk
Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue
Stacie, Maple,Zoey,Cuddles, Charlie, Petey, Jay, Sebastian, Traci, Toby
Keith, Allen Jackson, Randy Travis. Sasha, Tony, Simon, Gloria, Ashley,
Tara, Dora, Deacon, Annie, Sammie, Hailey, Hanna, Robbie, Jackie, Jake,
Jerrod, Brain, Brittany, Bonnie