From:
Mikki Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 20:08:52 EDT
To All Los and Big Apple ferret clubs of NY,
As of tonight the Staten Island Advance ran a story of three ferrets being
confiscated from a Pleasent Plains petting farm.  They are supposed to have
been brought to Bergh Animal Hospital in Manhatten for treatment as
authorities claim they were ailling.  Is there any way we we can find out
what the authorities plan to do to/or with these babies?  Does anyone have
the power to help them in this situation?  This farm is grandfathered into
existence because it has been here for over 30 years and was here before
farm animals were outlawed in NYC.  The owners say they were shut down by
greedy devolpers who they've constantly refused to sell their land to.  CAN
WE HELP THEM?

.Mikki & Dee
.& The Wizzlebee Family     Team AMIGA