From:
Kat Angel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:08:13 EST
When I rec'd my ferret, Laedy, I noticed on her registration that she has
had anal succulectomy.  Is this normal?  Why was it done when she was
only 6 weeks old?

Also, what kind of cat food is good for her to eat?  She is currently
on Nature's Gold Ferret Food.  I can no longer find this brand that she
loves so much.  If not cat food, then what brand would be best for her?
(that's inexpensive, since my husband and I are college students)

Thank you for your help!!

~Kat Angel and husband
Schilar, Koadiaq, and Laedy