From:
Jan Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 15:28:31 EST
To Steven
RE:  Ferret walking funny

Hi,

Our ferret had an accident when we first got her.  Someone either stepped on
her accidentally, or she took a bad fall off the sofa or my son's bed.  We
took her to the vet, and she had a fractured pelvis.  She did prescribe a
vitamin supplement for a few days, and to keep her confined in her cage to
rest (as much as possible).  We have had her 3 years since then, and no more
problems.  BTW, we are feeding her Purina's kitten chow, and she is
ENERGETIC and alert, has been for all this time.  Also seems not to have any
nutritional deficiencies.  She gets a raisin once in a while, and likes to
lick on peppermint candy canes.  We don't feed her Ferretone or Linatone.

Make sure Lilith doesn't have an injury.

Hope things turn out all right.

Jan Harvey