From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:12:32 -0500
Hello to all and hoping you are enjoying the holiday season!

We are all doing a tad better here after both shelter dad and myself
having the flu.  I had it real bad and still can't shake the cough that
came with it.  Despite wearing gloves and a mask and having very minimal
contact with the shelter kids, most of them did start sniffling and
coughing about 1.5 weeks ago.  With lots of Duck Soup and other remedies,
most of the ferrets are on the mend...

With all of that madness we have not had a chance to do much but battle
the flu.  I would like to send a very belated but still heart felt thank
you to the folks at Carpet Sharks Inc. that sent us a box of crocheted
eggs as well as a gift certificate from the ferret store.  Thanks for
thinking of us and helping us during a time that everyone out there needs
it.  The eggs were beautiful for the few seconds we got to se them before
they were carted off and stashed.  LOLOL Thanks again!!

We have also postponed our Raffle of the month.  I am so sorry to do
so and hate doing it, but we are just so far behind.  All tickets will
continue to be good and the raffle will carry onto January wherein the
winning ticket will be drawn January 17, 2004.

Other than that, we continue to thank everyone for their continued
support and inquiries about the Titusville bunch.  We now have 26 of
the originals Titusville ferrets still with us.  We have named them all
and have integrated them into our free roam group (a total now of 37
ferrets).  They continue to do well for the most part (minus the flu of
course) and we have great hopes of continuing to find them homes.  Each
one that had been adopted out has integrated great with the pre-existing
ferrets in their new homes and we have heard all positive feedback.

Thanks again to the mass public for you continued support and words of
encouragement!!

Hugs to everyone!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432