From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:25:44 -0700
I second BIG's nomination regarding Dee and Killians.

I would also like to add that I feel any post that is submitted and slams,
flames, degrades, or puts down a particular person and offers nothing of
noteworthy information regarding ferrets be banned from the FML.

Personally I am tired of reading other peoples quarrels.  I do often skip
completely over these posts when the realize what they are, but even still
they are taking up my valuable clicking time and making my poor little
pointer finger hurt by all this continuous clicking I have to do.

I have better things to do and read in my life than people's petty
arguments.  Is this asking to much BIG?  I would hate to add work to
your already hectic life.  Thanks for all you do.

Tracy

[Moderator's note: I take em on a case-by-case basis.  3 posts were
rejected in today's issue.  That's very unusual (none are rejected,
usually), but it happens.  BIG]