From:
Marty Pants <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 21:34:03 -0400
Just thought I'd run this past you guys.....I was watching a TV report from
the Cincinnati Zoo on Saturday and a representative from the zoo came out
with an adorable little sable in her arms.  She introduced her as the
domestic ferret and then talked about the troubles of their "cousin" the
black-footed ferret.  Great!!!

Here's where the problem starts, the broadcaster..... He starts talking
about how "aren't they bad as pets, whew they sure do stink (holds nose
shut)" Then he fans this "odor" away as he talks.  The woman holding the
ferret starts squirming herself, and mumbles something about them being
difficult to keep as pets.  I know this isn't as bad as alot of the problems
I hear about, but doesn't every little bit hurt?  Oh well, what do y'all
think of this?  Welcome any responses,..................... and I already
wrote to him pointing out my feelings about the report.  I live in Dayton,
but this was a Cincinnati Station (WCPO) - I won't mention the reporter in
questions name in this forum though >:)