From:
"LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 23:35:00 EST
Well I guess it's my turn to ask the vets (or anyone else) for their
opinion.  I was checking over my 2yr old male today and saw that he had a
big sore right between the shoulders.  It seemed kinda fresh.  There was
alos a little one on his head.  Now I realize this might be a bite mark from
his female playmate, but he is almost twice her size.  I'm wondering if this
could be somehting else (ie: a tumor since I have no idea what one looks
like) and a good medicine I could use to clear it up without endagering him
or my other one.  THanks for any advice.

Mike H.

PS.  He is still playful and same as always so it doesn't seem to be
affecting him too much.

Spyke  "sore...what sore??  "
Belle "Don't look at me, I didn't do it"