From:
Cynthia Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 05:47:43 -0800
Hello Everyone,

I have been invisible for some time now, just reading and watching.
(Maybe no body even remembers me.)

Anywhoo's, in Aug. I got a job with a neurotransmitter medical company
in Asheville, NC. Part of our testing here is adrenal function and then
correction.

The question is: Has anyone read or heard of a case of vets using
isocort or cortef to relieve adrenal symptoms in ferrets? Docs use
these in adrenal fatigue (hooman) patients all the time.

That's it for me. Hope everyone is well and hug your fuzzies for me :)

Cynthia (and the new group) Kiara, Rayden, Lyra, Zoe, and Wash

Cynthia A. Shepherd

  --"why would I want to leave Serenity?"