From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:09:21 -0400
To date most donations w the Ohio rescue have gone to Ohio, but the
ferrets are being widely distributed now.

1. WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR THE RESCUES WHO ARE ACCEPTING THESE ANIMALS
TO ALL BE LISTED SOMEWHERE?

The site would probably best be a site that is independent of any
individual shelters.

These new locations are where the increasing need seems to be, and it
sounds like their needs will be mostly medical (and mostly at these
other locations which are accepting these ferrets after transport).

By the sounds of it the AFA help is taking this into account, and I
suspect (though I have missed updates) that IFC's ELF and the SOS
are also working with this need.

All of the above are run by wonderful people and my own past
experiences have been of them being appreciative, gracious and
kind. They are all also tax deductible.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: