From:
Maryanne Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:26:56 EST
Hi again.  I have a ferret that I was told was a cinnamon color.  She was
very dark in color, almost sable.  In fact I couldn't tell her apart from
my Max that is sable in color.  Only by size.  Buttercup is turning white!
She is almost milky in color now.  Anybody out there have this happen to
them?  I can spot her now from a mile..  no more confusion there from all
the rest.

I know that the undercoat,at least on my fuzzies is white.  It appears that
she lost her top coat which was blackish brown.  Should I be worried?????
I'm worried!!

Many thanks for your help.