From:
Devon Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:35:34 -0700
Hello All Got a few responses that missed the original post of the show
so thought I would post it again for those who might be interested.

I'm senting out the packets to everyone who wants to participate in the
show and if interested just email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll get
them to you before the show.

We are having our 2nd Annual Inland Northwest Ferret Show again this
year.  Last year was a good show with a few disappointments such as not
enough vendors.  Hopefully this year it will be better.  Here are some
information to get started.  Please contact me if you are intereted and
want a registration form to enter your ferrets or anything at our show.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR NOVEMBER 10th, 2001

Well, we have decided to have another AFA show this year.  I was told
that the last years show was a lot of fun and full of new experiences.
I'm real glad that it had such a positive results that people have
immediately notified me to let me know that if we had another one here
that to count them in!  So here is some of the new information we are
going to offer this year.  Any questions you might have, please email
me at [log in to unmask] and I'll be real happy to answer them for you.

We will be having it at the Spokane Fairgrounds.  A lot cheaper then
having it at an actual show hall that we used last year.  The Specialty
Rings we are going to have this year are:

    Point
    Albino
    Mutt
    Black Roan
    Sable/Black Sable
    Mitt
    Chocolate
    Blaze/Panda
    DEW/Marked White
    Champagne/Cinnamon
    Physically Challenged
    Shelter/Rescue

To enter your ferrets in these categories are $8.00/each

If any of you plan to show your ferrets but we aren't offering the color
category you wish, please let me know.

Sponsorship Fees:
Championship fee will add up to $300.00.  We are splitting that price down.
Will figure out what the Ribbon portioin will cost and what trophies will
cost to give those a choice to sponsor the championship rings at a cheaper
rate.

Specialty Rings are as follows:
     with a free entry - $55.00
     with a half page ad - $60.00
     with a full page ad - $75.00

We will be offering advertising rates and they are as follows:
     full page ad - $50.00 (7.5" W x 10" L)
     half page ad - $35.00 (7.5" W x 5" L)
     quarter page ad - $25.00 (3.5" W x 5" L)
     business card - $15.00 (3.5" W x 2" L)

Booths: Sponsors (Business) (Private)
Vendor -            $60.00 $60.00
Club/Shelter -      $30.00 $30.00
Ferret Sales Only - $40.00 $40.00

To enter your ferrets, we are offering:
for the Championship Rings - first 3 ferrets at $16.00/each(Early Bird) or
$19.00/each(late entries)

Additional ferrets entered at $13.00/each(Early Bird) or $16.00/each(late
entries)

Show Catologs will be offered again at $5.00(Early Bird)

Ok I think I've given you a lot of information to go over(smile).  Once
again please don't hestiate to ask me any questions you might have.  My
email address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your interest.
Darcy Sinsley