Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:10:10 EST
Many months ago I posted to the list of my concern that Arthur, our 18
month old deaf DEW, had lost hair on his hips and rump.  I was hoping
that it wasnt adrenal, especially since he is only about 18 months old
and he's been through so much in his young life (being rescued from a
pet store in deplorable condition).  A lot of you suggested a possible
allergy to food or detergents, so we switched both.  Weeks went by and
although he wasnt losing anymore hair, he wasnt getting any back either.
Still, he remained his normal self--a tornado of energy!  We even put
in a prayer request for him at church.  We waited.  A few weeks ago,
my partner said "you've got to see something."  She showed me Arthur's
backside and low and behold, some sparse hairs were growing there.  Now,
he actually has a full coat of hair again and we are ecstatic.  Just
wanted to thank you all for your replies and let you know how he's doing.

In case anyone's interested, the fuzzies are asking that people visit
their website at www.geocities.com/abbyshammock7
Besides each ferret having their own page, there is also a memorial page
for our departed fuzzy Ally and a page for our cats.

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7
See the Mag 7 at www.geocities.com/abbyshammock7