From:
Laura Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:06:55 EST
Can anyone recommend a durable, non-fleece/non-fake fur lined hammock?  My
girls are pretty tough on hammocks.  I've had some success with the plain
flannel kind.  One flannel hammock I got from a show, the other from
another FML subscriber that sent me one as a sample (goes to show the nice
folks that subscribe).  Problem is, the next show in my area isn't until
the fall, and the lady I got the sample from isn't on the list anymore (at
least I don't think).  I've thought about the nylon/canvas-y type hammocks,
but they don't seem very nice to snuggle in.

All the hammocks I see in the pet stores have the fake fur like stuff which
doesn't last long at my house. :-)  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Laura, Gatsby, Saffy, Xena and Marshmallow at the bridge