From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:52:14 -0400
When a household includes ferrets, definitions expand accordingly.  For
example:

Moderation: "No!  You can *not* have the entire bag of raisins...only HALF!"

Restraint: "But Honey...they aren't hurting the television...let them play
up there a little while longer!"

Scheduled feedings: "Yes Master Ferret, I'm coming right away with your
food!"

Going for a walk:  "Come *on* Bubba...we are all walking *this* way!
Please?  Pretty Please?  Ok, I'll carry you some more..."

Cleaning the house: "No!  Don't drag that back out!  I'm cleaning here!
Wait...your litter box!  What about trying your litter box just *once*?"

Closed Door: Wait...those aren't allowed...next?

Panty Hose: Not while a ferret it out and about!

House Plants: Yeah...right...

Toys: Eh heh...what isn't?

Cats: Self-Propelled Ferret Toys

Freshly-made Bed: Ferret Tunnel Freeway

Bath Soap: Chew Toy

Trash Can: Playground

Sand Box: Heaven

Toes: The enemy

Sleeping Human:  Something to be investigated, walked on and ear-cleaned.

Putting Away Groceries: Well, it depends on who/what gets to them first,
as to where they are put away now, doesn't it?

"Used" Diapers: Ferret Magnets

Lip Stick: Ferret tootsie-rolls

Remote Controls: Chew Toys

Cordless Phones: Chew Toys

Pens and Pencils: Chew Toys

Wallets and keys: Items to be stashed.

Bag of Potting Soil: heheheh!

Pots and Pans: Musical Instruments

Todd and the (Webster's) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/