From:
Jenn Kovacsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:00:10 +0000
Bridge Greeters, please look out for my mom's boy Skeeter. He was an
old boy, 6+ (exact age unknown, came from a rescue) who, when my mom
agreed to foster him, was only supposed to live about a month. Fur on
bones he was, with only a little mohawk on his adorable head and the
BIGGEST, MOST FANTASTIC FANGAROOS i've ever seen.

With a LOT of TLC, as well as herbs and melatonin implants for adrenal,
he beat the odds and lived almost two years past that date. He was an
adorable butterscotch color, and when his coat came back and finally
got full, he was such a handsome boy. He will be sorely missed by his
hooman, Roseanne, and his ferro sister Punkin, as well as his ferro
brothers Sammy, Oliver, Herschel, and Snoopy (and his 8 ferro
cousins!). I hope that he is feeling so much better and can run around
with his old buddies--Minnie Mouse, Winston, Duncan, and Trixie, who
are waiting for him at the Bridge.

--
Jennifer Kovacsi
Residential Home Loan Centers, LLC/2Percent Jumbo