From:
"S.Hewett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:08:09 +0800
I've been sitting on my hands for the last hour, but my face has begun to
turn blue.  [That's interesting.  I guess.  BIG]

Gina, Teddy is desperate to chew food instead of crunch it. I'd give
him a raw meaty bone such as a chicken wing. If you are worried about
germs (you needn't be), you can wash it first or, instead, give a
rabbit leg or 1/4 quail. I promise you he will not choke on the bone.
If you feed them to him regularly, it will probably see the end of his
biting issues too. Just ditch the kibble, feed meaty bones, add a bit
of offal from time to time and he will be enjoying a diet fit for the
obligate carniviore that he is.

Cheers,
Shirley