From:
Joe Ruggier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:49:26 -0500
This is for [log in to unmask] (Barbara) - "Mom Barb & 6 pack:

Hi, I did rceive your personal e-mail to me regarding air cleaners.

I wish to extend my thanks to you for your kindness and caring enough to
contact me, and I apologize for the lateness of my response.  I have
attempted to send you my reply by e-mail to above address, but, as Elvis
sang in his famous song....."but my letter kept coming back", so after
several unsuccessful attempts, ( and seeing it is a Ferret related
issue),I am now attempting to contact you.

Thanks to your kind and practicle advice, I paused and thought about the
air cleaner longer than I normally would have, and because of that, I
learned that it also ionizes the air (which means that it creates ozone,
which in turn is harmful to a Ferret's lungs!)

So, thanks to you and your timely advice, my FurKids will now be safe!

Thanks again, and here's wishing you all in your household and your 6
pack, Tons of dooks, Raisins, and Good Thoughts!

Fellow FMLers,
Rosie, Charlie, and Joe
Toronto