From:
Sharon McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:13:42 -0400
Seeing the topic makes me laugh to this day about Woobie.  When he was
still alive I was living in a basement apartment.  The Windows were about
3 feet off the floor and were on a totally even level with the grass in the
front yard.  Over the course of a week I thought Woobie was looking Awfully
dirty.  Not Dusty..  DIRTY!  I was searching the apartment to see just what
he was getting into.  I couldn't find anything.  So one day I came home
from work and it was dark out.  I saw something moving in the front yard
but couldn't see what it was.  I got a little worried because Rats and
Possums are occasionally around the area, so I just went into the house.
I got into the house just in time to see Woobie come back into the house
through the window screen!  It seems he decided that when I wasn't home he
would climb the curtains, go through a hole in the screen (That he must
have made for this purpose) and play in the dirt and then come inside when
he had enough!  I took him outside the next morning into the front yard and
there was a big hole that he dug and he was digging and rolling in it and
having the time of his life!  To this day I think about that and laugh.  He
was having a Ball while I was at work everyday!  I miss that sneaky little
guy...

Rgds
Sharon McLaughlin
Princess, Mystic and Crystal
Missing Woobie more than words can say...