From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 05:20:00 -0400
          "Adventures of the Starship Raisinprize"
              "Episode 1 - Transmission5 of 5"

(The Raisinprize beats the Cling-On Claws to the Hidey-Hole.  Barely!
The Claws follow into the Hole.)

SULU: "They are following us!"

CAPTAIN DOOK: "I was counting on it.  When we come out the other side
head straight for the Dogulons.  Upoopoo, start jamming all transmissions
from the Cling-Ons."

(The Raisinprize pops back into normal space, with the Claws still
following.

CAPTAIN CLAWM (of the Cling-Ons): "Attention Dogulons, we are "
 ...(jamming begins) ... "meow hiss hiss, meow hiss."

CHECKOV: "The Dogulon Wessles are turning to face the Cling-Ons.  Vey
are charging their veapons."

CAPTAIN DOOK: "We need more speed Scotty.  Now please."

SCOTTY: "Gasp gasp!"

SULU: "We're through captain.  The Dogulons War Paws are starting to
fight the Cling-Ons Claws.  We are clear of the battle.  Hee hee."

CHECKOV: "Vell done captain.  What iz owr new cowse?"

SOCK: "Yes, captain you have certainly outsmarted these adversaries, but
must I remind you of the Prime Directive?  By introducing the Cling-Ons
and the Dogulons to each other, you may have upset the natural evolution
of their primitive species.  Our Prime Directive is Non-Interference
with developing cultures.  I fear we may have caused irreparable damage
to their cultures."

CAPTAIN: "Sock, can't you have ANY fun?  Besides the concept of ferrets
not interfering is absurd.  The Prime Directive was changed before we
left earth.  Our new directive is to cause mischief wherever possible.
We will need some new scripts to maximize our mischief potential.
Somewhere out in the galaxy we are sure to find some talented script
writers for F.L.O.  Set course for the Alpha Californius System to see
if there are any there."

[Thus ends Episode 1 of the Adventures of the Starship Raisinprize.
Obviously our small adventurers are heading into big mischief and
mayhem.  Keeping track of them is more than a one-person job.
Volunteers are needed to check in on their adventures periodically and
report back to the FML.  Applicants should apply simply buy submitting a
story to the FML.]

The full narrative for Episode 1 is now posted on my ferrets' webpage
along with  The Adventures of Dona Dook Pouncette De Leon  at
http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html

          Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA
The Weasel Warriors - Albi, Esef, Merri & Mint
    http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html