From:
Angela M Preimesberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 19:43:15 PST
I support WalMart selling 8in1 Ferret Food.  Granted it's not exactly the
best food for ferrets, but a ferret wouldn't necessarily suffer from
malnutrition on it.  BTW, it's protein content is 30%, which is good for
older ferrets.  The reason I support it is because there are still people
out there who think feeding ferrets cheap cat food is right.  To them cat
food is cat food.  All you are paying for is the name.  WE know that that is
not so, but they don't.  These same people refuse to go to pet stores
because they think they are highly overpriced and a scam.  They do not know
of other types of ferret food.  If they see ferret food offered for sale at
a popular place such as WalMart, chances are they'll switch.  Call it the
lesser of two evils.

Angela