From:
Stevey Sierra Frosty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 07:16:23 -0400
This is a reminder fom our cousins at Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue
Shelter.

Hey humans owned by ferrets!  Time to listen up!  It is summer time, the
time when you humans open windows and doors to let the out doors in..
we love it!  This is the time of year, that gives us an opportunity to
dig our way out through the screen window and doors.  Well... except here
at our house!  Our mum has barriers up at each doorway that goes to the
out doors, that means she can get out but we can not follow her, she has
hardware cloth ( it is really tiny heavy wire) on all the screen doors
she we can not dig through them, and all windows that open, get opened
from the top down!  If they can not be opened from the top down then they
are either covered with the hardware cloth OR they do not get opened!  We
and our cousins are smart little ferts but not so smart that if we get
outside we will find our way home after we go exploring.  There are big
machines that wiz by fast that can make us in to pancakes, there are
dogs, hawks, and other big things that would like to have us for lunch..
You NEED to protect us from ourselves!  So please please make our summer
safe by keeping the screens that we can dig through away from us or made
so we can not dig through them.  We want to keep our cousins out there
safe for the summer.

The Terrible Trio
Stevey,Sierra,&Frosty

Come visit Us At