From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:49:15 -0700
I have a sofa and love seat of "distressed" leather, an natural brown
color with various scratches that came with it.  The ferrets haven't done
anything to it except for the painted paw prints after one ran over a
paint can lid and then up on the sofa.  They would jump and get hold of
any blanket, etc. on the seat and launch themselves up, then on to the
breakfast bar the sofa was placed against in my former residence.  Since
we moved that is no longer a problem, but they still get up on the sofa
for fun.

Carol O.