From:
"Kennel, Leann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 03:27:39 -0400
>Now the problem:
>Kim is in Manahawkin, New Jersey... which is about 30 miles North of
>Atlantic City.   I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
>We want to arrange transport... through some sort of Ferrets Across
>America type thing.

I can start the first leg of the trip but it wouldn't be until September
1st.  We can transport the ferrets in our van from Kim's shelter and going
to Magaheysville, VA or somewhat beyond that point if need be.  Also we can
transport ferrets from New Jersey to Connecticut as we visit family there
quite often.  We'd be more than happy to help transport and/or help with
coordinating efforts for transportations.  I've adopted 6 of my 7 ferrets
from Kim's shelter in the past years.  Words cannot even begin to express
how wonderful Kim is and the time & effort she puts forth in caring for the
ferrets.  Please help out in any way you can.

Leann