From:
Dee Bickling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:53:02 -0500
We have listed two more Easter sets on ebay.  There are three sets up
now, and one is ending very soon.  Please take a look and consider
bidding to help with shelter ferrets.

Each month we are making a donation to at least one shelter and if
proceeds allow, we will be making several each month.  Please help us
to give as many donations as possible by bidding on our bedding sets.
You can search under seller ang1ie to view all of our actions.  Thanks
for looking and bidding!!!!!!

Angie Chappell
Dee Bickling
Lisa Vible

Deluxe Ferret Bedding 5 piece Easter Egg Sparkle 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7754304862

Deluxe Ferret Bedding 5 piece Easter Egg Sparkle 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7754305089