From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:16:00 -0600
Dear Fert Collective,

Many thanks to all of you who answered my plea for help in finding housing
in Denver.  The move is complete and my wife, the ferts, and I have moved
into a smashing apartment in Westminster, CO (about a 15-20 minute drive --
40 minute bus ride north of Denver).  The place is unbelievably ferret
friendly.  They don't allow dogs, you need permission for cats, but ferrets
are fine.  We asked if we could get a third (pet policy on cats is two)
and they said that it wouldn't be a problem with them.

If anyone out there needs a ferret friendly place in the Denver area, drop
me an email and I'll help set up an appointment.  They give a finder's fee
to tenants who bring in new tenants that I would split with a needy ferret
shelter.

It is GOOD to be back on-line!

Thanks again everybody,
Matthew now in CO, was in VA

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time, with the tools of our own
time" --Robert Edmond Jones