From:
Mary Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:53:31 -0600
This is a question that breeders or those more familiar with whole males
can answer for me, please.  Funny-Face has just one testicle visible.
(It's not in the middle it's to one side.)  He's 8 months old.  Will the
one inside drop when the visible one drops or will it still be stuck inside
somewhere?  I will be getting him fixed in the next few months.  My vet
sees more already fixed ferrets than whole ferrets.  He knows he's going
to have to do a seek and find mission when he neuters him.  (I know it's
not uncommon because one of my cats had something like that when he was
neutered.) I just want to give him any info you have to offer that will
help.

Thanks,
Mary and The 13 Munchkins Still Missing Emily