From:
Mary Sennwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:30:04 -0400
I just wanted to post a short note to thank Widget s Halfway House for
their help.

My sweet, wonderful husband, Bob, died Wednesday morning, April 7th of a
massive heart attack.  He was only 50 years old.  I have lost my best
friend.  This was totally unexpected with no warning.

I am going to move the 3200 miles from Florida, back to Canada, and cannot
take my ferrets.  I had 10 fuzzy babies, and this was the way I felt I was
looking after them best.  I will be moving in 6 months, or so, and they are
all under a year and a half.  I felt this way, they would stand a better
chance of getting good homes, rather than waiting the extra 6 months.  I
wouldn't have been able to devote the time they needed until then as well.

Jim from Widgets made a 2 hour trip, the same night, to come and pick my
fuzzy babies up, and was very kind and compassionate.

I also want to thank the rest of the folks on the FML.  You have been a
source of great delight, knowledge and help.  Thank you.

Mary missing her Bobby and her Merry Band of 10