From:
"Anna M. Adam Spear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:31:15 -0600
It's me again, with that Ferret Name List.  Just wanted to reassure all of
you who submitted names in the last couple of weeks that I haven't forgotten
about you.  I just have not had the chance to add anything to the list.  I
got new software that will eventually make this easier on me but I had a
dilly of a time converting it over.  At one point, I was afraid I was SOL
and was going to have to say, "It's over.  The list is final." But
persistance paid off, that and having a husband with lots of patience at my
cursing.  ANYWAY, I back to adding names but I can't get a list posted until
later this week.

In case you don't know what the list is, point your browser to:
http://www.comland.com/~ahn/addferret.html
or mail [log in to unmask] with SEND FERRET NAMES in the body of the
message, or just mail me at: [log in to unmask]

One more thing, this project started out just for me, just for fun.  I
wanted to know how you ppl came up with your names.  While I couldn't
possibly post all your adorable stories about your ferrets (whether about
their names or just about their personalities) I really do enjoy reading
them.  The form on the web page has a place for comments and no matter how
many ppl I have left to add, I read every one of those comments, and share
most of them with my husband.  So, the point is, I encourage you to ADD
COMMENTS!!

Thanks again for contributing to this list.  I'm (still) having a great time
doing it (minus the software conflicts from about an hour ago :) )

Anna et al