From:
Jissa Hutchence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:32:25 EDT
hi im newish and a lurker

i have a 9 month old silver mitt named Angelus.....well first off he's
really starting to annoy me but kids do that.  anyways his butt is always
dirty from his bathroom trips and he doesn't lick himself clean there ---
WHY dammit.... I think this is anoter reason it smells in the room....

and also do other owners notice that they tend to smell more in the
spring/summer then winter/fall?  mine does.

also can anyone give me emails/addys/phone numbers of Pennsylvania shelters
cause im looking for another friend from Angelus cause he's lonely.  I work
3rd shift and it's hard give Angelus all the attention he deserves and I
think with a playmate he might be happier....

Jissa