Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:55:32 EST
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It is SOOO cold here. Hope you are all
safe and sniffle free.

I have two miniature ferret 'what ya ma call its' for your pleasure
and fun that I sent to SOS. The one that hangs on the wall is a female
ferret with a pink necklace in her living room. You can reposition the
basket, book, mirror, or brush, or just put one of them in the scene at
a time. They fit in the paw of the little ferret in her pink room. The
necklace is removable.

It took years to find everything to put in the scene. This is literally
a one of its kind treasure. The couch alone cost over $20. The frame
was over $10. The ferret was over $10. Etc. The couch is an antique
miniature from England.( It better have been for what I paid for it.)
The ferret figure has not been made in years. (sob) It is a great
miniature.

I have a fun gift for fert lovers in the other miniature. It is a brush
kin ferret that comes with his own fence and bowl and brush that you
can get for the kids or yourself. They are individual pieces to play
with as you would like. I did not include poopies. It is the same
price as just a ferret brushkin.

The front pack also on ebay is to hold a small dog or multiple ferts.
There is a water bottle holder on one side and a place for your cell
phone and keys on the other. It is brand new. It is great to walk the
ferts to the park in...or a small dog. You can look down at the mesh
and see your trouble maker, and through the front area. It is soft,
warm, and cozy. They sell for well over the $10 being offered.

Money all goes to SOS. And you are guaranteed a really nice gift for
your money.

I did not do a raffle. You do not have to wonder whether you won this.
It is yours for the bidding. No gambling involved. :-)  I do that with
my mutual funds.

Check it out at
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsosferretsQQ

Wishing I could hybernate.