From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:31:04 -0700
Yesterday I took our nipper to the Vet's for her shots.  I was pretty
worried she might bite the Vet since she did this last time.  Before the
Vet's I picked my son up from school and waited about 20 min for him and
Sylvie just spent the whole time biting the carrier.  How do you get them
to stop biting the carrier?  We tried to put Sylvie in this small bowl and
I mean small to weigh her.  Well, Lo and Behold she bite ME.  She actually
nipped me, but since she nipped in a soft area of my finger it drew blood.
Ouch I said and was not a happy camper.  She has been doing so well.  In
fact, it's been a month since she has nipped me, not that she doesn't try
once in awhile.  Gosh now I almost wished she would have bite the doc,
hehehe.  JK.

Anyone know how to BBQ?

Debbie