From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 07:35:51 -0800
Good morning all
It is Christmas Day, early, but it is still.  No sign of Eppy, but there
is hope for the whole day.

Fergie was caught stealing a piece of dog chow last night, and trying as
hard as she might to break it up to be edible.  She is so tiny, and has
that owlish look on her face, like don't bother me!  This morning when i
woke up, i caught her letting Jupiter snuggle with her in a bed?  Hmmm,
what's this, maybe she is coming around, to realize that we really do
care here, about her.  Jupiter is just a sweet lovable ferret boy anyway.
Felicia was curled up in bed by my husband, in the downy comforter,
apparently she used to sleep with the son, of the prev home she came from.
She goes to the vet next, with protruding vulva... Guess where all our
tips from delivering newspapers are going this year???  Oh, well, it is
money we would live without anyway, and all for a good reason.  The love
of Ferrets!

Judy, i am sorry i didn't participate in the card exchange for Christmas,
just a lot on my mind...but the upcoming exchanges you can count on me,
to be there.  I have ordered an item online to send to the ferrets of a
shelter, that i am in regular contact with, and sending their shelter
mommy a late holiday package herself.  I really wish i had LOTS of money,
so i could help everyone!  Just like the Giving Trees, you look and wonder
how can you pick just a certain one, when there are so many needy?  That
has always been soo hard for me.  I hope Rusty got a secret santa, all he
wanted was, that another ferret be adopted from a shelter, how self
sacrificing!  His shelter mommy is too.  All for the love of a ferret,
again.

I hope you all got what was on your wish list, i only had Eppy on mine.  I
am wanting for nothing, and needy for nothing.

BTW, Fenris & Jasper in my previous post about the cat bed, is Fenris is
the ferret and Jasper is the cat, I guess after reading my own post, i
realized that i should have made that distinction.  Easier to visualize.

May your New Year, be full of good things to come

Respectfully
Donna, who is still lost with out Eppy

So missing
Athena