From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:06:28 -0700
Hello All..

Yes I had to smell them also.  I don't usually post just read and get lots
of info.  I smelled them all.  Only two smelled like anything other than
musty ferret smell.  I really couldn't identify what it was but I know
that it was more pleasant than musty ferret.

I too have a favorite (shh don't tell them..)  First there is Scooby snack,
who is our shelter ferret he is the absolute BEST ferret in the world
(sweet as pie and stays out of trouble) Then when we got our 3 last ferrets
my husband bonded really quick with goldilocks, and The Boy loves anyone
who will even think about looking his way.  And then there was Piggy.  She
was a real loner, then one day they were out playing and while the other 3
kids were war dancing and dooking to their hearts delight Piggy would just
lie on the floor and watch with her head on her hands.  ( I felt so bad for
her, she looked depressed) She wouldn't get close to anyone at all.  She
has always had a minor nipping problem, mostly when you get your face to
close to hers.  So i decided to make a project out of her.  I started
packing her around all the time and giving her special time just for her.
I would take her with me alot and started making her ride on my shoulder.
now she is finally starting to give kisses (few and far between).  she
runs and jumps and dooks with the best of them.

Also if any one responded to the person who asked for the name of a ferret
vet in the Portland-Vancouver, WA area, I would also like to know if there
is one.  We had one about a year or more ago but he is no longer available.

Thanks and many dooks to all

Brenda
Scooby - I know everybody loves me cuz i am the best, Mom says so
The Boy - I don't want the whole remote just the rubber buttons.  PLEASE??
Goldilocks - DID I HEAR A POP BOTTLE, Is it for me??  PLEASE, PEASE,PLEASE,
Miss Piggy - Don't even try catching me mom, I am SO much faster than you.
DOOK DOOK