From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:46:17 EDT
Hi All,

I just wanted to give everyone and update on our upcoming September 18th
LOS Ferret Fiasco Show.

1. I have a new website address for the show.  This site explains the
colors, how to enter your ferret, what the judge is looking for etc.  -
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/

2.  We will be holding a judge's training meeting on September 17, 2004
at 7pm at the Holiday Inn Northeast in Bensalem, PA - Room Number will
be announced.  Please either email me: [log in to unmask] or call
me at 215-696-5548 for directions and reservations.  Even if you are
interested in finding out more about what a judge is trained for, you are
welcome to join us.  The only thing we ask is that you make a $10.00
donation for the judge's training manual.

3.  We are holding a maintenance clinic and distemper clinic on September
4th.  The distemper shots that we will be using are Galaxy D since there
is a low reaction rate and Purevax is on back order.  The hours for this
will be from 11am - 1pm since there will only be a vet available until
1pm.  Vet is 5 minutes from house, also we will have all the medicines
on hand for reactions that may occur.  The cost is $10.00 per shot.  Or
$8.00/shot for 5 of more ferrets.

The maintenance clinic will be from 11am - 5pm.  We will do your ferret's
teeth, nail and/or ears for a donation.  The set donations are as
follows:

$10.00 for normal teeth cleaning
$5.00 for ear cleaning
$5.00 for nail clipping
$5.00 for nail buffing
or
$20.00 donation per ferret for the works

Of course if anyone wishes to donate more than are more than welcome.
The clinic will be held in Haskell, NJ (north New Jersey), if anyone is
interested, please contact [log in to unmask] or 215-696-5548 for
directions and reservations.

4. Also we may be holding an ADV Testing Clinic, which means we will be
doing the testing on your ferrets for donations.  Right now as it looks
the cost will be $12.00 per ferret to do the saliva tests and $10.00 per
ferret for the blood tests.  We will advise everyone as we get closer.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets National