From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 00:09:22 -0400
 Hello (-:
It's more heartache than headache, and it's worth it.  These litte
creatures pack a lot of love, laughter, and life into their small bodies
and short lives.  You are right to really look into their care and needs
before jumping in to ferrethood.  I did a lot of reading and preparing,
and I still wasn't sure just what I was getting into (I'm still learning
and seeking info after five years).  But my life would not be as full
without these little ones.  I still can't believe the amount of
personality and individuality each of my loving fuzzgals have.  Best
decision I made, but it's not for everyone.  Good luck in making the
best decision for you.

Risa

PS If you do, check out for ferret shelters in your area!  You'll give a
ferret a second chance, and you can find just the right one(s) for you.