From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:54:06 +1000
Princess had her insulinoma surgery yesterday, and has come through it
well, and is now recovering.  Clover (a gentle little critter) is keeping
her company.  Oscar the overly rambunctious is absolutely banned from her
presence for the next week or two, despite his attempts to join me and
the perceived action in the bathroom.

I put a barrier across the doorway, but he can jump it, so if I'm not
there the bathroom door has to be closed.

Thank you to those who sent me some e-cards!

Sandra, Clover, Princess, Oscar and Gemma-the-cat in Australia