From:
Jaime Lara Naugle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:29:47 -0500
We just moved into a new much larger place and are buying real furniture.
I was wondering what is the best way to ferret proof the bottom of the
couch and box spring?  Also what are the major ferret proofing concerns
if I wanted to let them roam the entire place?  Before they were limited
to one room.

Thank you for your help.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all those
with sick or missing fuzzies.  Please don't ever give up hope!  Just
remember Eppy.  God Bless!

Sincerely,
Jaime L.  Naugle

Jaime Lara Naugle