Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:16:25 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!~!

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the Pacific Ferret Shelter
Network will be on Saturday February 12th, from 6-9pm at the Clairmont
Mobile Home Park, 13531 Claimont Way, Oregon City, OR.

Please remember, you don't have to be a member to attend.  Our doors are
always open, and we love meeting new people.

The theme, in honor of Valentine's Day is 'HEART TO HEART'.  Everyone is
welcome to tell thier special stories about the fur-kids who have left
pawpwints on thier hearts.  About the love, the memories, and how they
stole your heart.  There will also be a discussion of what we, as loving
hoomans, can do to keep our ferrets healthy and lovin' life.  C'mon - -
got a touching story to tell about your Lil' Fuzzy-Luvs?

I have it on good authority that Cupid will be swooping in and dropping
off some gifts for us to give to some lucky attendees ~!~!~!

Please remember that dinner is 'pot luck'.  Consider old favorites,
comfort foods. and heart healthy foods.  Maybe even something a little
romantic????  Please bring an entree and a side or dessert to share.
Your own table ware is also greatly appreciated.

Voting will be held for the positions of Vice President, Fundraising
Chair, and Newsletter editors.  Members may vote at the meeting.  Email
ballots have been sent for those members who cannot attend.

We will also have the drawing for the Kat Parsons Afghan.  This afghan
says 'I Love You' and would make a great Valentines gift for the one you
love.  Hand crochet in a lovely neutral cream color that would match any
decor.  Adorned with a lovely ferret and hearts.  Wrap this love around
your love.  Tickets are still available.  We have a pic on the website
(www.FERRETNET.org).

Tickets are for $2 each or 3 for $5.  For those interested in ordering
tickets via PayPal, the cut off will be FRIDAY FEB 11th (so I can get the
tickets written up in time without writers cramp.  You can use
[log in to unmask] .  Please send me an email direct letting me know
your contact info and how many tickets.

Hope to see many there.  Old friends and, hopefully, some new faces.

If you need further information or directions, please call the Oregon
Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369 or email me directly.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG