From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:09:30 -0500
Shelter Benefit.......HELP Need Funds!
We have $1960 in medical bills and we need food and woodpellets..........

I have relisted the Piddle pads on Ebay.  I have 27 packs left.  These
can be for dogs or in the bottom of ferret cages for recovering or older
ferrets.  They are the disposable ones by Lambert Kay.  They can be found
in our ebay store.  (Link Below).

I also have some medical items for sale: (Photos Available)
Syringe Adaptor top bottles (amber colored) for dispensing meds without
contamination  $3.50 each (1cc Syringe included)
1cc Syringes  .50 each
10 cc Syringes  2 for $1.50
60 cc Feeding Syringes for Duck Soup  $1.50 Each
Long Handled Q-Tips  (100 package)  $1.25 each
Curved Tip Syringe  $1.00 each
Pill Poppers  $3.50 each  (Rubber end-Smaller pills)
   $4.00 each  (Plastic End-Larger ends)
Cage Items For Sale:
Small Bedding Clamps  8 for $2.00
Larger Litter Pan Clamps  $1.00 each (Medium Duty) $1.50 each (Heavy Duty)
Shower Curtain Hooks  8 for $1.25
Spring to keep cage doors closed (escape ferrets)  $1.00 each
Woodpellet Sifters  $3.00 each  (saves a ton of money!)
Rivet Tool with Hammock Rivets (Hardly used)   $15.00 Donation
Yoggie Treats $2.50 each  (Banana Raisin or Peanut Butter)
Bi Odor  32 oz    $24.00 each  (1 left)
Bi Odor   8 oz   $10.00 each   (7 left)
LM Ferret Treats   $2.50/box
Litter Pan Scoops  $1.00 each  (Spring Colors)
Egg Toys  $1.00 each (medium sized eggs)
Egg Toys  2 for $1.00 (small sized eggs)
Crinkle Hearts   $2.00 each
TinyPrints Crochet Barbell (Two rattle balls connected together)
NEW DESIGN $2.50 each
Hanging Rattle Disks  $3.00 each
Small Travel Hanging Fringe Toys  $2.00 each
Medium Hanging Fringe Toys  $3.00 each
Rattle or Plain Crochet Small Mice  $1.50 each
Larger Crochet Mice toys  $2.00 each
Fabric Toss and Rattle Disks  $3.00 each
Ferret Fleece Vests by Marshalls   $4.00 each (only 5 left)
Ferret Fleece Jackets by Marshalls   $6.00 each (only 7 left)

Shipping and handling extra. If you would like to order something, email
me at:
New Address Labels and Magnets are listed on ebay.  Great Gifts!
Now Available Customized Cage Tags (Laminated)  $2.00 each (email for
details)

Thanks so much again.  Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm