From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 06:14:51 -0500

This facility is full - I can not take him - however if you tell me
where you are located and give me permission I will post that this
little one needs a home - the post will include you so you know
exactly what is being posted - I can have the request on the ferret
mailing list tomorrow morning if you wish - Brenda

Yes, thank you. By all means post it. I am in Gates -

Thanks,
Anne

Brenda

I think I spoke with you a few weeks ago; I apologize for not
contacting you sooner. As you suggested, this email is to let you
know we have a rescued ferret (sex ?) and need help placing him,
sooner rather than later.

My son found a ferret running along the road way out in Wayne County
late one night sometime late Oct. or Nov. He exhausted all resources
trying to find the owners of the animal: contacted Wayne County police,
town police, State Troopers, vets and animal shelters in the area as
well as Lollypop Farm. He was told where the ferret most likely came
from, they said it wasn't one of theirs, but he thinks otherwise.
Because he'd owned a ferret years ago, he still had a cage to keep the
animal in, so brought it home. We had several people interested in
adopting, but changed their minds. Short of taking him to Lollypop,
which we don't want to do unless we have to, we are turning to you
for assistance.

fyi: it wasn't long after that that he saw another ferret running loose
in the same area! The ferret is a soft cream colour with tan markings.

Can you help?

A. McGrath