From:
"Charlee M. Poehlman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:56:05 -0500
Hello everyone!  This is my second post, and not actually ferret oriented,
so I hope no one "yells" at me.  I live in Baltimore, Maryland and am
looking for a good home for my dog.  His name is Sammie and he is a 2.4
year old, unaltered, male purebred Samoyed (Sammie).  We cannot handle
him anymore because he wants to "run".  I have spoken with vets and
trainers about having him altered, but they said it would not make much
difference with a "male" dog.  Also, since we have had a new addition to
the family (Cosmo), he is even worse.  Any help finding him a home, or if
anyone knew of any "respectable" shelters in my area, would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Charlee & Cosmo      :O)