Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:43:24 EDT
Less than 2 months away now--one of my most favorite days in the entire
year!!!!!!!!

**The Greatest Ferret Show On Earth!~!!!!!!!**

Sat. Oct. 5th
Dupage County Fair Grounds in Illinois
Go to www. GCFA.com and check it out.

- Get a list of places to stay that allow ferrets.
- Talk with ferret wise people. Ask questions.
- Ask about adopting GCFA ferrets at the booths
- Enter your ferret in the show. Or come alone and meet ferrets.
- Sell cool ferret stuff
- Buy nifty ferret stuff.
- Enter the fun games.
- Volunteer to help at the booth or in the matches: meet the FML
  rich and famous!!!!!!!

Oh, alright, the famous.

RAFFLE gifts I KNOW of so far:

Win

 a $60 Kitty Kat Bed

$30 pink heavenly baby soft, washable bear rug with pretty pink bear head

Quick Escapes book for 26 weekend geaways around the widny city

Spiderman character J. Johah James with desk pounding action desk and
accesories.

Take a Seat collector chair by Raine

Mini Phone Cyber Gear-belt clip included!

Pipsqueak ferret cards and envelopes

Animal World Sticker Book-with 200 colorful stickers.weasels?
You bet ya.

Dear Friends Fun Pad creativity book:stickers, photo corners, frames and
borders, thought balloons and boxes, colored construction paper, etc.

A beautiful 16 by 12 inch heart for wall or door

One of my Ferret Arts worth over $50 in materials, plus numerous hours of
time

A glistening hand made castle.  It took weeks and weeks to make.

(Oh sorry.  Got carried away.
Mini-Me may be going to the show to meet someone, though)

These are only the raffles I have purchased or made for GCFA.  I cannot
imagine how many more there will be, or What they will be.  We cannot
wait to see the prizes.  My neice** LOVES** the GCFA raffles.  She cannot
wait for this.  I kid you not.

Kat-you going?
Helga and Clark?
Sue?