From:
MuskyDusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:24:31 -0500
aka Ferretstore.com. I found out today that the Ferret Store Natural
Choice food has been discontinued. A few weeks ago I noticed that both
the Superior Choice and Natural Choice were on backorder. As of this
week, the Natural Choice product was taken off the website. I contacted
their customer service, and was told Natural Choice is discontinued but
the other one is still on backorder. As of now, I am going to assume
that the Superior Choice will also be discontinued eventually.

Now on to the fun part of finding another ferret food.

Just thought I'd let anyone know that is also feeding the Ferret Store
brand of food.