From:
"Dan S. DeCoff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 06:57:56 -0400
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write us and sharing your comments and
thoughts with us.  Please be advised that this mailbox is designated for
comments and questions from our washingtonpost.com Web site.

If you wish send comments in regard to a news story or article, it is best
to send them to the attention of the editor of the Section to which

the comments pertain.

There is a list of editors with e-mail accounts on our site, under Site

Letters to the Editor at The Washington Post exclusive to The Post, must be
signed and must include the writer's home address and business telephone
numbers.  Because of space limitations, letters that are published may be
abridged.  The Post is unable to acknowledge letters that are not published,
but it appreciates the interest and values the views of those who take the
time to send comments.  Letters intended for publication should be sent to:

         Letters to the Editor
         The Washington Post
         1150 15th Street, NW
         Washington, DC 20071

Or, you can submit a letter online  at the following url:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/edit/letters/letterform.htm

***Please remove this e-mail address from your distribution list as it
prevents us from providing fast service to our site users.  Your compliance
with this request is appreciated.*******

Sincerely

Gayle Seletsky
Customer Care