Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 17:53:51 -0500
I thought I would get in on the action:

You know your ferrets are spoiled when...

    You take the blame for their bad behaviors, and give them the credit for
the good.  (Its MY fault they made a doody; the litter wasn't fresh enough.
Its MY fault I got bit; I was playing too hard.  THEY are so smart; they
know exactly where are raisins are.  THEY are so cute; look at them chase
after my stocking-feet.)

Bob
Moose, Stella, Daye, Tori, and Bear.

Moose says, "I am cute, and it was your fault..."

Joke of the Day: Two guys, one a rocket scientist and the other a biologist,
are out in the woods when a big bear starts running after them.  They both
run like mad, but the bear is catching up.  The biologist stops, takes off
his boots, and laces up his sneakers.  The rocket scientist says, "That will
not help.  I believe in the laws of physics, and the bear's velocity is
greater than yours.  He will catch you anyway."

The biologist replied, "I believe in the laws of natural selection.  I am
not trying to outrun the bear. Only you."