From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 03:01:52 -0400
Hey everyone,

Just have to share a really amusing experience that just happened not 5
minutes ago...wait....just had to pull Maxie out of the trashcan next to the
desk...oops...she's in it again...now Rosie wants to see what's in there...

Well, I was getting ready to write another part to the Big Adventure
story...for tomorrow night's FML (I've got ferrets climbing me right
now...hold on!)...okay...well, I had everything I needed...coffee, pooter,
etc...but no dictating cassette recorder with my notes on it!!!  A very
important piece to my craft!  I looked in every corner and behind every nook
in the house...and figures I found it all the way across the living
room...behind the box-tunnel-system that I had built for the girls...I guess
that they wanted to make their own revisions to the story before I typed it
up?!?!?!?

Love and dooks!

Dave  =)