From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:47:23 EDT
Wow, I hope you get answers.  If you get any privately, could you
encourage them to post on the FML?  I had a ferret do this, and he died.
Actually the vet was perplexed, and paniced, and said he was in such
rough shape we should put him down.  So we did.  I"ve heard something
about shock in ferrets and gushing blood from the rectum ... and that
it's possible to recover.  I hope he continues to be well.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com